Saturday, July 16, 2016

You- The One and Only



tolerating all my noncense
I know that’s not easy
n finding time for me
even in d time of such busy!!

baby u r like an angel for me
don knw where I got u
I really don do anything
thinking nothing but u !!

u r d reason for me
that I smile in all alone
n u r who inspire me
for everything I had done !!

to be wid u dear
that’s d only my dream
n I want u in my life
no matter how difficult it seems !!

thank u so much for everything
though it wont b ever enough
being a part of my life
wid never ending care and love !!

loving, thinking and dreaming u
that’s what all I do dear
n wanna be wid u ever
without any fear !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment